- Club Directors League
- News / Info
Over All Club Champion Jr. Season- Florida Premier-Mitchell
U-11 Boys (A): TBU North -Gonzalez
U-11 Boys (B): TBU North -Stovall
U-11 Boys (C):WFF, Brandon -Dikranian
U-12 Boys (A): Fla. Prem-Mitchell -Ortiz
U-12 Boys (B): Fla. Prem- Mitchell -Marten
U-13 Boys (A): Strictly Soccer -Burt
U-13 Boys (B): Wesley Chapel, Cambpell
U-14 Boys (A): FC Sarasota- Thureson
U-14 Boys (B): Clearwater Chargers- Sever
U-11 Girls (A): TBU North - Martinez
U-11 Girls (B): WFF, Brandon - Holquin
U-12 Girls (A): TBU South - Maldonado
U-12 Girls (B): LWR Chargers - Royer
U-13 Girls: FC Sarasota -Gent
U-14 Girls: WFF, East Lake - Kirkwood
Final Jr. Season Div. Standings 2018-19
Jr. Season Announcements:
1. JR. Season begins on Nov. 2nd, 2019.
2. All game changes need to flow thru your club DOC/Club Scheduler and have a GRR form
submitted to the league to reschedule games.
3. All 12 Age Groups will be Non-Heading Divisions for the full season.
4.Ref fees for 2019-20 Season:
11-12 Age Groups- Each team pays $50 per game.
Ref pay is 50-25-25.
13-14 Age Groups- Each team pays $60 per game.
Ref pay is 60-30-30.
5. Age Div. that do not have more than 8 teams will have their Div. scheduled for home and away games:
Example: Div has 7 teams, they would schedule 6 home and 6 away for a total of 12 games.
Example: Div. has 8 teams, they would schedule 7 home and 7 away for a total of 14 games.
Example: Div has 9 teams, they would schedule 8 games home and away.
6. Guest Teams play off the schedule of the club they are Guesting out of. If possible when the Home Club has a home venue
every attempt will be made to schedule the guest team to their own fields but this is not guaranteed for Guest Teams.
League Admin- Steve Kimbrell
Phone: 813-785-6525 ; Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address- CDL 2140 Drew St. Suite C, Clearwater, Fla. 33765
League Assignor: Ed Pena
Phone- 813-732-2412; Email- email@example.com