- Club Directors League
- News / Info
League Admin- Steve Kimbrell
Phone: 813-785-6525 ; Email- email@example.com
Mailing Address- CDL 2140 Drew St. Suite C, Clearwater, Fla. 33765
League Assignor: Ed Pena
Phone- 813-732-2412; Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Jr. Season Announcements:
As of 8/14/23---
1. The 2023-24 JR Season SCHEDULE is now posted.
Teams have 5 weeks to review their schedule and their season calendar to look for
conflicts so reschedule dates/times can be submitted. Teams should work with their
club DOC or field assignor to reschedule games. Both teams need to agree to move
2. YA Schedule begins Nov. 6th.
3. for all CDL Games---
All Games are to be played under an 'Unlimited Subs' Rule. NO LONGER will CDL be using
the limited sub rule or College Rule for any games or any age group.
No longer will teams need to use the Sub Card for re-entry.
4. Reschedule Rules for 2023-24 are as follows for Jr and Season Seasons:
A. ANY GAME change requested within 6 days of Game DAY will result in a FORFEIT. It does not matter if both teams agree on the change. Only exception is weather related changes and State Cup, Region Cup Level Games that conflict.
B. If a change is requested outside of 6 days there is no penalty.
C. Any reschedules or cancellations inside 48 hrs of a Game Day will forfeit the game and pay ref fees.
D. All teams must submit reschedules thru your club DOC or designated admin person.
5. Finding Games: Use filter to establish game date parameters by clicking 1st date to start and 2nd date to end. If you are looking for just one date of game, double click that date.
6. All game changes need to flow thru your club DOC/Club Scheduler and have a GRR form
submitted to the league to reschedule games.
7. All 12 Age Groups will be Non-Heading Divisions for the full season.
8.Ref fees for 2023-24 Season:
YA Season- One Center, $20 from each team for a total of $40.
11-12 Age G2ups- Each team pays $60 per game for a total of $120.00.
Ref pay is 60-30-30.
13-14 Age Groups- Each team pays $70 per game for a total of $ 140.00.
Ref pay is 70-35-35.
9. Any games on reschedule requires both teams to agree on new date and time, submit thru your
club scheduler or DOC who will in turn submit a GRR for the change.