1. CDL Senior Season starts 8/18/18 Saturday but some venues have been moved
to Aug. 12th for an early start.
2. Important Venue Change- All Home games for Fla. Premier-Mitchell will be played
at a new complex in Pasco County: Starkey Ranch District Park, Lake Branche Dr., Odessa,
Fla. 33556. This complex is accessed off of SR #54.
3. Referee Fees 2018-19:
U-15 thru 18/19 Boys and Girls-
Total Fee per Game = $120.00
Amt each team pays at Game Side: $60.00
Senior Season Reschedule Rules:
2. New Rescheduling Rules Games in 2018-19 Season:
1. All games to be rescheduled from teams of Regular CDL Member Clubs must go thru a Club DOC then to the CDL League Commissioner.
2. All games to be rescheduled from Guest Teams must go thru their club DOC then to CDL League Administrator unless you are a stand alone Guest Team.
3. NEW FOR 2018-19- Any team seeking to reschedule a game after the seasonbegins must use the NEW RESCHEDULE FORM CALLED THE
GAME RESCHEDULE REQUEST form (GRR). This form cannot be found on line but must be secured from your club DOC.
A)Games inside 2 weeks of scheduled play will cost $100 for the team Initiating the Change, then a new date must be submitted to finalize.
B)Game outside 2 weeks of schedule play have no charge, but still must go thru the Club DOC with the GCRF, a new date must be submitted to finalize the change.
C)Games CANCELLED BY A TEAM inside 48 hours will cost a team a forfeit, they must pay entire ref fees and $100 fine. Failure to pay the ref fees and fine to the league will result in the coach and team being suspended for league play. This includes teams choosing to not show for a game without notifying the league and getting approval.
D)Games cancelled by Weather Issues at any time have no penalty and are subject to reschedule as soon as possible.
E)If 2 teams fail to notify the league they have chosen to not play a game within 48 hrs of the scheduled time of the game, both teams
Shall their share of the ref fees to the league and no score will be recorded for the game and no reschedule will be allowed.
No number of rules can cover all the circumstances that could arise in league play regarding Reschedules so it will be up to the CDL League Administrator/Commissioner to use good judgement to decide on all other situations and his decision shall be final.